Buy a Property Knowing it Dawn to Dusk.
Rohan Upavan is located in Off Hennur Road, North Bangalore. Ever since the entry of several IT companies and MNC’s North Bangalore has seen a drastic change. The property is few minutes drive to all the major areas in Bangalore.
Rohan Upavan features 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 Bedroom luxury apartments arranged brilliantly over high-rise towers outlined using modern technologies and mechanisms. The size range of the apartments varies between 390 square feet to 1060 square feet with the starting price of Rs.29 Lakhs.
Rohan Upavan is located in palatial suburbs off Hennur Main Road, which is one of the up-spring areas of North-Bangalore. The area enjoys good connectivity to prime commercial hubs like Hebbal, MG Road, KR Puram, Mekhri Circle, Indiranagar, ITPL, Outer Ring Road, Yelahanka, Banaswadi, HRBR Layout and Jakkur.
The presence of International Schools, Colleges, health-care facilities, banks, ATMs, restaurants, shopping malls, multiplexes, and other civic conveniences has further increased the demand for residential establishments. The area is well connected to the city and also to Kempegowda International Airport.
Hennur Bagalur Road
Total Land Area
No. of Units
Towers and Blocks
13 Blocks 2B + G + 19 Floors
Sept 2022 Onwards
Size in Sq.Ft
590 - 720 Sq.ft
660 - 723 Sq.ft
910 - 1250 Sq.ft
1230 - 1380 Sq.ft
Feature set of Rohan Upavan
· 4.5-acre orchard with full grown mango, saphota, coconut, teak trees.
· Unique nature amenities within the orchard like tree house, bio retention pond, reflexology walkway, garden gym, picnic & camping area with tents, hammocks.
· Organic vegetable garden.
· Furnished club house consisting of: Multipurpose Hall, Squash court, Equipped Gymnasium, Indoor games, Space for day care facility, Guest rooms, Library, Mini theatre.
· 11th Floor Sky Deck with Indoor games like Pool, Table Tennis, Lounge area, Multi- function gathering area, Library.
Rohan Upavan Specifications
RCC framed structure Building.
Concrete Solid Block Masonry (Int & Ext) – 200MM Exterior walls, 100MM Interior walls.
Marble flooring in the Foyer, Living, Dining, Corridors and all Bedrooms.
Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles in Balconies
· Main Door – 8 Feet High Opening with Pre-Moulded Flush Shutter & Frame in Wood and Polish on Both Sides.
· Internal Doors – 7 Feet High Opening with Wooden Frames and Flush Shutters.
· External Doors – UPVC Frames and Sliding Shutters.
Plumbing and Sanitary
· All Toilets will have EWCs and Chrome Plated Fittings.
· Chrome Plated Tap with Shower Mixer.
· Granite Counter with Ceramic Wash Basin in the Master Toilet and Pedestal Wash Basins in Other Toilets.
· Rainwater Harvesting drain pipes included.
· Suitable Size and Capacity Passenger and Service Lifts in Every Block.
· Round the clock security with intercom facility.
CCTV Camera at all vantage points.
· Grid Power from BESCOM for each home.
· Modular switches of reputed make.
· Copper electrical wiring all throughout via concealed conduits.
· 100% Power backup for elevators, common areas & pumps.
· Kyalasanahalli - 400 m
· Byrathi Cross Bus Stop - 1.6 Km
· KR Puram Railway Station - 11.6 Km
· Yelahanka Railway Station - 12.5 Km
· Bangalore Int. Airport - 23.8 Km
· Decathalon - 2.3 Km
· Agon Sports - 2 Km
· Lumbini Gardens - 8.7 Km
· Elements Mall - 7.4 Km
· Manyata Business Park - 7.4 Km
· Karle Town Center - 9.3 Km
· Kirloskar Business Park - 11.3 Km
· Cratis Hospital - 2.6 Km
· People Tree Hospitals - 5.9 Km
· Manipal Hospitals - 5.9 Km
· Legacy School - 2 Km
· Bangalore Int. School - 2.8 Km
· New Baldwin School - 2.2 Km
· Vibgyor High School - 6.8 Km
Development in and around Hennur Road
Hennur Road is a prime connectivity lifeline for commuters of North Bangalore. It is one of the most rapidly developing regions of the city with more than 200 new residential projects shaping up in this area. It is surrounded by Horamavu, HRBR Layout, Agara and Devanahalli, among other localities. The proximity to International Airport, presence of good civic conveniences like schools, hospitals, shopping malls, restaurants and connectivity to major employment hubs has catalysed the real estate growth of this zone. The upcoming physical infrastructure developments like Hennur Flyover, the Peripheral Ring Road and alternate byway to Airport are expected to ease out the traffic congestion and provide easy commute.
About the Builder
Rohan Group has been the recipient of many esteemed recognitions. However, the trust showed by existing customers who have referred over 32% of all homes sold is the most cherished by all at the Rohan family. Making a selection of the things that matter most to great living, the group conceptualized PLUS Homes - Perfect Ventilation, Lively Light, Utmost Privacy, Smart Space, an integral aspect of all Rohan homes. Rohan has also introduced the Tunnel form technology, a rapid and advanced construction technique, that helps build one floor a day with much better quality and durability than conventional construction. Rohan Group’s excellence in design & innovation is also weaved into the nation’s infrastructure – the Amritsar Wagah NH1 that connects India to Pakistan, and other roads, tunnels, bridges across Punjab, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, to cite a few. It has also led large multinational clients such as Coke, Pepsi, HUL, ITC, Bajaj, Tata, Mahindra, Cairn to trust Rohan Group with repeat orders. Rohan Group encourages both innovation and accountability by giving freedom within boundaries, making it one of the finest places to work. With feet firmly on ground and vision far ahead in the future, Rohan Group continues to inspire and lead the industry from the front.